Visitors

Monday, August 25, 2008

10 Things I Love About You

1. I love the way your hair falls softly across your face as you gently kneel down to scoop up a tiny butterfly.
2. I love the surprise in your eyes when thunder rumbles through the clouds and your head tilts toward the sky.
3. I love the small little patterns in each of your fingers as they wrap around my hand.
4. I love the joy you display and the laughter you express as your tiny little feet sink deeply in the sand.
5. I love your musical curiosity as you hunt through the brush searching for the source of the nightly cricket song.
6. I love the way you run to my hip with a scrape on your knee and a tear in your eye yet still seem more than strong.
7. I love the sound of your delicate heart beat.
8. And your kisses are sugary sweet.
9. But most of all I love the way you wrap your arms around my neck until I turn blue
10. And whisper softly in my ear "I love you."