Visitors

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Chambers

When you were born a flame was lit
A love was born that would not wilt
And inside my heart this fire grew
As my heart swelled with love for you.

And as time passed another came
And with that spark another flame
A flame that swelled my heart as well
You grabbed my heart and cast your spell.

A few years passed and another spark
Caused this flame to light the dark
Another chamber was brought to light
As I saw your eyes and found new sight.

The last to strike this fire of mine
Would ignite this love without any sign
I wasn't sure how or where to start
But you lit the fourth chamber of my heart.

5 comments:

Complete Bamboo said...

I like the poem, it made me weep. Is it your own work?

Rivr Media Studios said...

Yes, I wrote it tonight.
Thank you!

Allan Chow said...

Love your writing and your blog!
Thanks for stopping by!

Chris said...

Hi!
Thnx for the comment!
That really is an awsome poem. Its also really cool how you wrote it yourself. Makes it a little bit better that way.
Keep it up!

-Chris

Anonymous social worker said...

nLOvely