Visitors

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Why do Kids Yell?

Why do Kids Yell?
Are They Insane?
If adults began screaming uncontrollably, running throughout the house, beating up family members and throwing random objects, we would almost immediately be arrested or admitted to the nearest psychiatric ward. However, if you are under the age of 12, this behavior is a form of communication. Is it more productive than calmly sitting down and talking things out for hours? Probably not, but I think it is probably just as effective. At the end of a fifteen minute screaming match, my two middle children have finally prevented the other one from beating on the drum during a television program.
Communication. Who says it has to be civil?



www.lisalaceyonline.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm new to this whole blogging experience so I don't know if it's against the rules to add to your own blog by leaving a comment so I'm sorry in advance if it is. My hope is that some of you can relate to some of the things I write about daily. Hope to start hearing from some of you soon!